Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Letter to Mr. Nobody

House 0, Imaginary Street,
Off Make-Believe Lane,
Absolutely Anywhere.

Dear Mr. Nobody,
Re: Identity Theft

 I am writing to sort out the confusion around this whole identity theft issue.I truly regret my actions and  I apologize for the inconvienience this caused you, for the trauma and the sleepless nights. I feel like you deserve an explantion.

Its been a rough three years, things have been topsy turvy for me. I've had to deal with a lot of issues and I've had to do it on my own. So when I found a way to become you, to become the only man in the world with no real life problems, no family and no worries, I jumped at the opportunity.

Its easy to blend in and never stand out, its easy to be just another name or statistic. So I beg your indulgence as I borrow your persona for a little while longer, a short little respite from real life. Please dont be angry as I express myself minus myself and let my thoughts have a life of their own.

Yours Sincerely,

Maya Whitt

No comments:

Post a Comment